Starting August 11, 2016 heavy rain fell on southern Louisiana, resulted in large area flooding that submerged thousands of properties. Detail info
Tracing building footprints prior to flooding will allow the detection of changes due to flood damages.
Created by KeumpSeattle - Updated - Priority: medium
- Entities to Map
- Changeset Comment
- #LivingstonLouisianaFlooding-62, Building Footprints, source=Bing Imagery, Mapbox Imagery, USGS Imagery When saving your work, please leave the default comment but add what you actually mapped, for example "added buildings and a residential road".
- Trace all building footprints.
- Square the corners of all buildings.
- Tag all buildings with building=yes.
- Do not try to guess the purpose of the buildings.
- Some areas have more recent updated imagery around Livingston area, please check with Mapbox Imagery and USGS Large Scale imagery in addition to Bing.
When saving your work, please leave the default comment.