Tracing the missing buildings in Jacksonville
Created by saikabhi - Updated - Priority: medium
- Entities to Map
- Changeset Comment
- Tracing missing buildings in Jacksonville #https://github.com/mapbox/mapping/issues/300 When saving your work, please leave the default comment but add what you actually mapped, for example "added buildings and a residential road".
Pick a task from the Tasking Manager.
- Load the Bing imagery to JOSM.
- Install JOSM Buildings Plugin for easy tracing.
- Inspect the imagery to find the missing buildings.
- Add only missing buildings.
- Mark the task as
doneonly after all buildings within the block have been traced.
- Please make sure the buildings are parallel and orthogonalized
- In case of buildings inside buildings, make sure to draw them as multipolygons
- If there is anything else that needs to be fixed, please leave it as a comment in the task
- Keep uploading your edits every 15 minutes to avoid conflicts